Sunday, July 1, 2012

Outdoor Lounge

I'm back! I've been so busy at home and work over the last few weeks and I have missed updating my little blog.


A few weekends ago we finally found an outdoor lounge setting for our undercover alfresco area. We have been looking around for something to fit the space for a while now. The outdoor area now looks complete....rather than as if we have just moved in!

You can see my newly painted neon pink chair above. This colour makes me smile. Thanks hubby for painting it for me. 

I ordered the above cushion from Pony Rider. The cushion matches the colour of the outdoor setting perfectly and the water melon high lights on the cushion look awesome along side my neon pink chair!


Has anyone else fallen in love with the neon trend at the moment?


Fi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. Thanks for popping in to say hello.